Do you want to go to Las Vegas and spend nothing on your hotel room? There are a few different ways that you can get free hotel rooms in Las Vegas.
We’ve outlined all of the ways below. Some require a bit of time in order to work, so plan ahead by starting before your trip.
- How to Download the myVEGAS app
- What Hotels Can You Get Free Rooms At?
- How to Earn Free Hotel Rooms with myVEGAS
- How to Redeem Free Vegas Rooms With myVEGAS
- myVEGAS Room Calendars
- Wynn Slots
The best free way to get complimentary hotel rooms in Las Vegas is the myVEGAS app. myVEGAS is a slots app for iOS, Android, and Facebook.
You can redeem free rooms in the app by earning gold loyalty points by playing the game. These rewards are attainable without any real life money being spent. Players can get free rooms at some of MGM’s basic properties such as the Excalibur and Luxor in only a few days.
Free rooms at premium properties such as the Bellagio and Aria are still attainable with some patience and consistent playing.
Never pay for your Vegas hotel room again.
To install and get started with myVEGAS, follow the instructions below.
How to Download the myVEGAS app
First off, you’ll want to download and start playing the myVEGAS app for free if you aren’t already. myVEGAS is a free slots app for the iOS, Android, and Facebook. When you play myVEGAS, you earn loyalty points which can be used to redeem free hotel rooms in Las Vegas.
Use the links below to get started.
Click here to learn more about the myVEGAS app including how to get started.
What Hotels Can You Get Free Rooms At?
MyVEGAS is a promotional game sponsored by MGM Resorts through their Mlife rewards program. All MGM Resorts on the Las Vegas strip are available to get free rooms at. The hotels and loyalty point value you’ll need to redeem are as follows:
- Excalibur = 15,000
- Luxor = 18,000
- Excalibur (2 nights) = 30,000
- Park MGM = 35,000
- MGM Grand = 47,500
- The Mirage = 52,500
- Mandalay Bay = 67,500
- Vdara = 100,000
- Bellagio = 150,000
- Aria = 200,000
- All free rooms are only available from Sunday to Thursday nights. Friday and Saturday are not included in the Vegas complimentary room promotion.
- After you spend your points on the reward in the myVEGAS app, you have 30 days to book your room. Your room booking can be for any day shown as available (usually 6 months in advance).
- Each hotel has a room calendar which shows what exact days are available to book for free. We have the room calendars for all Las Vegas hotels listed below.
How to Earn Free Hotel Rooms with myVEGAS
You get loyalty points used to redeem free hotel rooms when you play the myVEGAS app.
The slots app can be set to auto-spin and you won’t have to do anything for the most part.
You can collect new chips every few hours and it is not required at all to spend any money in the game if you don’t want to.
A lot of users report saving enough loyalty coins for free nights at the Luxor, Excalibur, and Park MGM within the few few days of playing the game.
How to Redeem Free Vegas Rooms With myVEGAS
Once you have enough loyalty points built up, follow these steps to redeem your free night:
- From the main menu of the myVEGAS app, click on the Rewards tab at the bottom of the screen.
- You can find complimentary rooms by looking under each partner hotel or click on the Categories option and then select Rooms.
- Click on your Complimentary Night reward and review the terms on the screen. Make sure you check the myVEGAS free complimentary room calendar below to make sure your hotel is available for the dates you want to stay.
- Click the check box beside the I have read and agree to all Terms and Conditions note.
- Click the Confirm button.
- Follow the instructions on the next screen to finish up your purchase.
myVEGAS Room Calendars
The only catch to getting free hotel rooms with myVEGAS is that they have blackout dates for each hotel.
To help you plan your trip, we post all myVEGAS room calendars in one spot so that you can see what days are available to redeem.
Check out our myVEGAS Complimentary Room Calendars for information. The guide will open in a new tab so that you can continue reading other ways to get free Las Vegas room stays.
If the myVEGAS app doesn’t interest you, here are some other ways to get free rooms on the Vegas strip.
Like myVEGAS, the Wynn Slots app allows you to redeem completely free night stays at the Wynn hotel. Also like myVEGAS, the app is slots based where you earn purple gems which can be redeemed for free buffets and free nights.
How to Download the Wynn Slots App
Wynn Slots is a free slots app for the iOS and Android.
Use the links below to get started.
Wynn Slots vs myVEGAS
Some people like Wynn Slots over myVEGAS for a few reasons:
- There are far less blackout dates for free nights
- The resort fee is also waived when you redeem a free night in Wynn Slots
- The room value at the Wynn is one of the highest on the Strip
However, the biggest drawback in the Wynn Slots is that after the company altered the rewards policy in September 2019, it is hard to get 100% free hotel rooms anymore.
It is free to play the game and earn gems, but it is impossible to earn the 10,000 VIP points required to redeem free hotel rooms without spending money.
However, you still pay the resort fee with myVEGAS. If you put that money towards in-game purchases in Wynn Slots, you will have enough VIP Points for a free room.
How to Redeem Free Rooms with Wynn Slots
Once you have enough purple gems and are VIP level 2, follow these steps to reward a free room with Wynn Slots.
- On the home screen of the Wynn Slots app, click on the Redeem Rewards icon in the middle-left of the screen.
- Click on either the Wynn Resort King or Wynn Resort Two Doubles option (or the free buffet).
- Use the calendar to navigate to your chosen day and click on it.
- Click the Next button.
- Fill out this information. Your first and last name and email address must be correct.
- When you are done, click the Next button. Confirm your information and then complete your purchase.
What free hotel rooms in Las Vegas have you redeemed lately? Comment below and let us know what good deals you’ve found!
if any of the calendars appear to have changed, let us know and we will update them for everyone.